Friday, March 7, 2008

Shark, er, finals week

Actually, it's finals fortnight. In order to get some peace and quiet study time, we went to our favorite park for a bit of a romp, and I took the camera.



I'm a really crap photographer, and it's gauling, because I missed some excellent shots today, but a few I got weren't bad.




Dogs must first investigate the park's integrity, which means smelling everything in olfactory distance.




Do you smell what I smell?





Then there is romping....

Coming...








and going.....



Then, there's the heartbreak of being a crapsack photographer. See this log?









The only thing missing is the lovely Aussie vaulting over it...which was the shot I missed, no less than six times. My camera timing was off, dog was too speedy, dog fucked off and chewed stick...he's got a lovely jumping form, and since I never get agility pics during class, I really wanted this one...

This was the best I could do....







Kinda fun, but not at all a well-structured photograph.







Zoe, the dog of much ears, was especially full of poses today...







Ears.....










More ears....






half ears....











A bit of waterplay never hurt anyone...except Guinness, who purportedly melts in water.

Griff hearts water












Guinness hearts another kind of water play...











Griff can fly





Guinness just rocks





Now, off to try and understand ultrasound physics.

No comments: