Sunday, February 15, 2009

title?

According to the CPE rule book, Griffin is now Griffin McGuinness, CL1-R. Hmm.

He Q'd in both standard runs and took 1st for his height class, and Q'd in colors. Perfect runs, no faults.

His behavior at the trial overall was downright eerily good.

I'll write more later, but our new goals are:

finish CPE level 1 (need snooker, full house, jumpers, wild card, and jackpot)
work on standard level 2 (esp need to focus on proper teeter execution)
work on pre-start line behavior.

I am super proud of him.

3 comments:

doberkim said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!

(CPE confuses me!)

delilahbowie said...

heh, titling in general confuses me. Plus all the games classes have rules that I don't get yet. I'm not sure I'll ever get Snooker.

Congrats to Rah and you as well! Sounds like he did great this weekend.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you and Griff. :)